Dog tags in the Polish Army…

June 11th, 2014
by andrzej

Years of the 50th

First introduced after the war had a square shape dog tag, he was not breaking down as military dog tags and pre-war. The lamina made of aluminum were deposited:   – The name and number of the company   – The name of the regiment   – The number of individual The shape of the dog tag was modeled on the Russian dog tags. This kind of Immortelle force probably until 70-80 years of last century.

dog tags1

Years of the 70th

The next type of dog tag dog tags is a round, perforated serving to break.   Were made of stainless steel with a diameter of 35 mm and a thickness of 1 mm.   They carry the inscription “Armed Forces of the Polish People’s Republic.”   The only identification is a number consisting of seven digits knocked on both halves.   Each of the halves was knocked out 2 holes through which the rope przewlekało maid to wear a dog tag around his neck.

dog tags2

Years of the 90th

The next type is the same dog tag shaped like dog tags from the communist period so that instead of “Armed Forces of the Polish People’s Republic” was the inscription “The Polish Armed Forces.” The only identification data was knocked out number on both halves of the dog tag.

dogtags3

contemporaneity

The newest type of immortelle (probably introduced only at the mission in Afghanistan) is modeled on the U.S. Army dog tags. It consists of a ball chain and two stainless steel blades. The difference with the American consists in that: the chain is clearly thicker than the U.S., moreover, is only one (the chain is not easy for the second lamina); plaques themselves are somewhat more elongated shape, and have no bent as plaque Edge U.S.; Both blades are mounted on a “ogniwku” which after breaking Immortelle is soldered.

Posted in Old Dog Tags | Comments (14)

• John says:

I found such a thing: http://www.varc.net/

Dog tag dog tag Us. So the question arises what we stand out? On one lamina is 5 lines with 15 letters. 1 give the name of the name of the blood group and religion, which can be a 5-line? And what on 2 baking tray? Maybe a quote such a war, you know some cool?

• mago says:

The soldier would have your number there, you can knock out the cat’s name.:)

• andrzej says:

I have a first name and last name   Social Security   Blood.   More does not need 🙂   Giving the phone is pointless – no one can change that.   Name girls too – you can change: P

• andrzej says:

On both plates cleared, the same data … although the reason is, as mentioned above – you can even same emotes yourself stand out.

• andrzej says:

name   name   blood Type   date of birth   Religion (or like me, your favorite team)   With this type encountered most frequently.

• andrzej says:

In the case of the dog tag in the ASG, each usually carries a cell phone. I better add the phone to contact the person. As I wrote, telephone number can be changed too often.

• andrzej says:

I mean, good fun, flashy and all but seriously you can knock yourself what you want, and so it does not matter at the time of the accident. ICE in your wallet or on your phone, all data on the identity card with you, blood, and no one will give on the basis of something that itself somewhere typing / kick but only on the basis of a donor card or identification card thick blood (and still do the test first, just in just in case). Religion dog needs to shed the dog tag because at winning one you will not be messed with lol besides it is ICE. You can still have a declaration of intent on the death of those organs and other parts that they took but it ultimately decides the family here, and you do not have a statement and a habit you can have a statement and the family does not agree.

• dog tags says:

People, I beg you – do not there! As once a paramedic noticed (maybe I’ll find a link to the article) – Social Security is of no useful properly, it can even be used to falsify documents. Better learn to go on memory (can not ask you about it when you passed out, but …). Blood also useless, nobody will sweep the blood without prior examination of the group … If you need to – unless there are other procedures, but I have not the foggiest idea. In addition, the immortal without blood group looks strange – you know, it’s more for kicks. The most useful ICE number, and even two such numbers. For example, a father and a mother / wife or girlfriend, and someone there. Besides basic information such as name, date of birth and possibly religion. I do not know how to type information NKDA – anyone know anything about this?

• dog tags says:

James of the game’s opening play is not good, the first section is only 9 percentage vote in 1. Expected three giant also did not play its power, especially James and Erwin can not form a tacit understanding, with two people even worse to James Huang to Erwin’s pass to fly directly to sit on the sidelines of the Spike lee.

• ball chains says:

I’m amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that too few people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I came across this during my search for something concerning this.

P.S. please go to this exclusive internet marketing blog, if you would like to Reply

• dog tags says:

I like what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the terrific works guys I’ve added you guys to my personal blogroll.

• dog tags uk says:

During the overgrown loan provider space, any water wells ancient bunkers, shelters together with interaction trenches are visible. Once certain experiment excavations could eventually straightforward that will individuals the fact that this will be some of our being employed space to your after that day or two. Once some days the main our continues are found. The main doggie indicate arrives at brightness Some of our thirst grows up immeasurably. Across the after that day or two you can easliy get better any continues for twenty nine French troopers during the niche. Regardless of the odd scorching heat up together with drought our company is as many as your knees during off-road, because of the in close proximity canal forces a standard water with our gaps. However , the good thing is not a soul will pay for notice at this point regarding nice and clean pants together with nice and clean boots or shoes. Many times launches any off-road osseous matter together with doggie labels. Complete, you can easliy get better right now 12 French doggie labels. Pitiful, however , doggie labels are found, has defeated any ravages of the time together with that can be rescued mainly during pieces. Thus to their help support our company is tardy, they can continue anonymous for good. Quite possibly earlier than you’ll find ended doing Rossoshka Canal, participants within the Russian seek out number inform us a few locale in the vicinity of any vlg Rossoshka. As per information with neighbors here’s countless osseous matter spread approximately receptive. Once a webpage see tested any fact for native home owners. Any selected locale is not really hardly any vlg, basically up from the streets that will Volgograd. Any French navy cemetery Rossoshka set in vision, any Huge Get across within the cemetery is certainly appears visual.

• dog tags says:

A person necessarily lend a hand to make severely posts I’d state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and so far? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular put up incredible. Fantastic task!

• ball chains says:

I whenever spent my 30 minutes to see this weblog’s articles
    or reviews everyday in addition to a mug of coffee.