Established on: September 27, 1928,
theSign was a two-sided medal round with a diameter of 35 mm bits in bronze. On the front side is relief of Marshal Jozef Pilsudski. On the reverse side was placed and the image which symbolizes a peasant plowing the ground work. Under the image umieszczno ten years of the date of limiting the Polish Independence, namely 1918-1928. Medal was hung on the ribbon width 38 mm color habrowego.